- ERASynBio Strategic Vision and 1st strategic conference roadmaps
- Opinion n°25 - 17/11/2009 - Ethics of Synthetic Biology:
The European Group on Ethics in Science and New Technologies is an independent body advising the European Commission on ethics in science and new technologies in connection with Community legislation or policies. The EGE members are asked to offer independent advice to the Commission. They have been appointed on the basis of their expertise and a geographical distribution that reflects the diversity in the European Union. For every full Opinion to be issued by the Group, a roundtable is held before the Opinion is adopted, to which representatives of the Institutions of the European Union, experts of the fields, parties representing different interests, including NGOs, patients and consumer organisations and industrial stakeholders, are invited to participate in the debate.
- 1st edition of the ERASynBio Newsletter
- 2nd edition of the ERASynBio Newsletter
- 3rd edition of the ERASynBio Newsletter
- 4th edition of the ERASynBio Newsletter
- Subscribe to Newsletter